Friday, September 3, 2010

666 – The Number of His Name


Deception fills this glass shattered life,
Shackles of torment your only guiding light,
She constricts, she kills your every wakening step,
I weep – blood streams down from my open broken neck.
.
Yet, my blood flows like the serpents sting
Waiting to strike this ten horned king,
With flaming darts from my soul I shall speak,
To cast aside this twisted vile beast.
.
A beast whose goal is total insanity
With her modern day speech of peace and calamity;
Blinding her sheep while they sing to this beast;
….I sigh in turmoil;
….….Revenge is all I seek!
.
I stare and gaze at her lust filled greed
As she encompasses her armies where my fathers’ did grieve
Where she shed their blood from her oil drenched hands;
Desecrating – where the abomination now stands.
.
Frozen in ice as my gaze still might be,
I watch in horror as she conquers the seven seas:
….Smiting the necks of all who disbelieve
….She worships – her sadistic fantasies -
….Of the clay filled beast
….Preaching
…….. peace, peace!

READ MORE

No comments:

Sukai blog ini / Like this blog:

Popular Posts